Tiffany Manuel, Ph.D.
Founder and CEO
The Case Made
Breaking New Ground: Building Stronger Public Will to Support Our Work
Dr. Tiffany Manuel (or DrT, as she prefers to be called) is a dynamic speaker, bestselling author and the President and CEO of TheCaseMade, an organization dedicated to helping leaders powerfully and intentionally make the case for systems change. She is also the author of Strategic Casemaking: The Field Guide for Building Public and Political Will.
In her role at TheCaseMade, DrT works with hundreds of passionate social changemakers, innovators and adaptive leaders around the United States who are building better, stronger communities that are diverse, equitable and inclusive.
By aligning their community stakeholders around the kind of deep systems changes that can improve population outcomes, these leaders are able to grow their impact, scale their programs, and harness the investments they need to improve their communities.
- Virtual format over two days – providing access to even more content!
- Opportunities to network with other attendees, sponsors, and presenters
- 15 valuable breakout sessions covering advocacy, marketing, diversity and equity, leadership, the new work environment, and other timely topics
- Insight and creativity sharing among diverse leaders and champions of non-profits
- Come together to discuss how to strengthen partnerships between non-profits and philanthropy, advancing diversity and equity, working together toward pandemic recovery, and more.
- Ideas to energize and inspire
- Access to recordings for most sessions for a limited time
|Thank you Sponsors!|
|The generous support of our sponsors makes our conference possible, affordable, and helps to support the Center’s yearlong work to strengthen New Jersey’s non-profit community. Sponsorship information|