- This event has passed.
Tech For Good: Leveraging Technology for Nonprofit Success (part 2 of 3)
August 15 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm$65 – $75
Nonprofit New York is excited to announce our first three-part webinar series, “Tech For Good: Leveraging Technology for Nonprofit Success”. This series consists of three workshops over three weeks – by registering, you will have access to all three webinars and be sent recordings and materials from the trainings.
- On Tuesday August 8th, the 1st webinar of the series will be learning about the difference between CRM & Donor Software with Catherine Mary Lee, President of Innovative Microsystems Consulting
- On Tuesday August 15th, the 2nd webinar of the series will be learning about how executives can learn about the importance of cybersecurity and how to grow innovatively, without feeling overwhelmed with all the tech lingo with Crystal Pugh, CEO of Cyber Protection Consulting Services Inc.
- On Tuesday August 22nd, the 3rd and final webinar in the series will be focused on how small and mid-size development teams can use the power of AI technology to lessen the workload and be able to interact more with their donors with Susan Madon, CEO of MInerva Nonprofit Management Consulting.
Tuesday August 15th, 11:00 AM-12:00 PM: Executive Fundamentals: Cybersecurity and Your Business
This session is designed specifically for executives looking to stay safe and grow innovatively, without overwhelming tech lingo.
From marketing and email to board governance, technology powers everything essential to your organization. Join this session for an overview designed to provide executives and business leaders with the knowledge and skills they need to effectively manage cybersecurity risks in their organizations. This webinar is specifically for executives, and includes practical examples to help attendees understand the impact of cybersecurity on their organization. You will learn about; the biggest threats to your organization, the best ways to protect people or data, how to respond to problems, and new regulations affecting nonprofits in New York. Attendees will also have the opportunity to interact and implement quick cybersecurity solutions. No tech experience required.
- Why cybersecurity is essential to Executives.
- What is most valuable to your organization
- How to manage incident response and regulatory compliance
- The best practices and key steps to becoming more secure today.
This workshop will be presented by Crystal Pugh, CEO of Cyber Protection Consulting Services Inc.
Key Area(s) of Excellence: Technology and Data Use
Participants who complete the post-session evaluation can receive a PDF copy of the presentation.
Members of the New Jersey Center for Nonprofits may register for this webinar for $65 instead of $75. A discount code is needed. Contact email@example.com to request the code.