- This event has passed.
April roundtable: New Jersey Nonprofits Trends and Outlook 2023
April 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm$15
The New Jersey Center for Nonprofits and Women in Development New Jersey are excited to announce that we will be leading April’s roundtable discussion on the state of fundraising in New Jersey.
Join us as we review the findings from the New Jersey Nonprofits: Trends and Outlook 2023 – the Center’s annual survey of the nonprofit community. We will discuss how these results align with our experiences in 2022 and explore how we can use this knowledge to inform our approach to the current year.
This roundtable is an excellent opportunity to connect with fellow nonprofit leaders and supporters, and gain valuable insights into the current state of fundraising in New Jersey. We look forward to seeing you there!
New Jersey Center for Nonprofits provides resources, training, and advocacy for nonprofit organizations in the state of New Jersey. Founded in 1982, the center offers a variety of services to help nonprofit organizations achieve their missions, including workshops, webinars, networking opportunities, and consulting services. The center also advocates for the nonprofit sector at the state and federal level and provides a range of resources and tools to help organizations stay up-to-date on issues related to nonprofit management and governance.
- Are hosted on each month on Zoom. The schedule can be found at widmercer.org/events.
- Registration for each roundtable is required.
- Are always FREE for members.
- $15 for non-members.
- Roundtables provide an opportunity for open discussion and a safe place to brainstorm new ideas and strategies.
- All levels of experience in development, fundraising, and nonprofit management are welcome.