- This event has passed.
Advanced Storytelling: How to Tell Stories Across All Types of Grants
August 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Join us for an interactive nonprofit webinar to learn how to use storytelling in grants beyond a simple quotation from a client. We will walk you step-by-step through multiple examples with different storytelling approaches to use in your own grant applications.
You will learn:
- How to use engaging stories in foundation grant applications
- How to use more than just statistics to tell your story
- How to balance client and organizational stories with statistics
- How to effectively integrate stories in government grant applications
- How to use personas when telling stories in government grant applications
- How to ensure your story is consistent across all grant application elements and attachments
After this session, you will have a wide range of effective storytelling ideas and approaches to try in your own grant application work with your organization.
Date: Tuesday, August 29
Time: 9 am PT / 12 pm ET (60 minutes)
Foundant and guest speakers Julie Paynotta and Beth Archer are working together to sponsor this webinar and bring it to you at no cost.
Register: Join us!