- This event has passed.
Building Your Online Community
March 2, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
One of the benefits of our conference being virtual in December is that we recorded most of the breakout sessions. One of the many benefits of being a Center member is our new special offer to view select recordings with us even if you did not attend the conference.
Join us along with your fellow Center members this winter and spring as we continue conversations on nonprofit topics with our special Watch Party webinars to include viewing a recording.
This time, we’ll be learning from Jeff Key, Network Engagement Associate for the Young Nonprofit Professionals Network and a Trustee of the Center for Non-Profits.
Non-profits share their experiences with building online communities through website content and social media engagement. We’ll discuss:
- Who are my audiences that want online engagement?
- Where are they now?
- What topics are being covered that bring the most engagement?
- How do I build this community and what kind of communication needs to be done outside of the forums?
- How does this help bring awareness and support to my mission?
- What are the tech options; what are the learning curves and costs?
We are honored that Jeff Key will be joining us live for the watch party and be available for discussion.
About Jeff Key:
If you are a Center member, email email@example.com to request the registration link for this event.
Not a member yet? Join now!