- This event has passed.
November 16, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm$30
Do you sit on a nonprofit board? Are you a nonprofit employee tasked with helping to run effective and efficient board meetings? Do you know how to effectively use agendas, adopt resolutions, and keep minutes? Join us to hear the answers – and bring your own questions!
OUR SPEAKER WILL DISCUSS
- Board roles and responsibilities
- Structuring your board to ensure your nonprofit is meeting its legal and fiduciary obligations
- Board-related corporate documents – agendas, minutes, resolutions
- The role of staff in board meetings
- Practical ideas for running an efficient and effective board meeting
Kent E. Hansen, Senior Staff Attorney, Pro Bono Partnership