- This event has passed.
Development Director + Financial Officer = Fundraising Success
March 30, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
The Development Officer writes the story of your organization. The Financial Officer illustrates it … with numbers. Financial Analyst Amy Karson (Brand K Partners) and Fundraising Specialist Amy Fiore (Sobel Bixel: Consulting for Nonprofits) are experienced in improving operational efficiencies and meeting income goals for small to mid-sized nonprofits. Together, they explain how finance and development officers can and should work together to raise contributed income.
Topics covered in the webinar will include:
- How to understand and gain an appreciation for one another’s role
- How to communicate organizational finances that are transparent and compelling
- How to determine direct costs and ethically increase the ask
- Ways to stand out and impress a major donor or foundation
- How to anticipate what a funder might look at and want
- Ways to build mutual understanding and communication through the grant budget process
Amy Fiore, Managing Director, Sobel Bixel: Consulting for Nonprofits
Amy Fiore is a nonprofit leadership, planning, and fundraising professional who works with a wide range of nonprofit clients specializing in board and staff training/retreats, strategic planning, fundraising plans and implementation, project management, and interim leadership. Read more . . .
Amy Karson, Chief Executive Officer, Brand K Partners
Amy founded Brand K Partners in 2013 after a 10+ year career in financial management and reporting. Brand K Partners is an accounting firm devoted to improving the operational efficiencies of small to mid-sized nonprofit organizations, working with clients to create customized, affordable solutions to serve their bookkeeping and financial management needs. Read more . . .