- This event has passed.
DO MORE, TOGETHER
May 3 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm$30
Is your nonprofit organization looking for new opportunities to grow and collaborate? There are many ways beyond fundraising that a nonprofit can increase its impact on the community that it serves. For example, you can combine resources and skills with another organization, or link up with another organization and partner for a specific project. Or maybe your nonprofit is ready to completely meld its operations together with another organization to provide more comprehensive programming to your constituents. Join Pro Bono Partnership and Davis+Gilbert LLP for a LIVE WEBINAR to discuss what your organization should consider when looking for more creative solutions to expanding reach.
- Shared Services Contracts and Management Services Organizations
- Collaborations and Joint Ventures
- Mergers vs. Asset Transfers
- Parent-Subsidiary Partnerships
- Tax Considerations for Transactions
- Regulatory Considerations for Transactions
Jessica L. Ho, Partner, Davis+Gilbert LLP
Benjamin Snow, Associate, Davis+Gilbert LLP