- This event has passed.
FREE: Secure Funding During Organizational Transitions
April 26, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
In this free 60-minute webinar, Stephanie Sample will address how to prepare your grants program for organizational transitions.
Together we will explore tools and strategies for maintaining funding during a proposal writer or executive director transition.
Topics covered include:
- how to maintain grant funding during a proposal writer transition;
- how to maintain grant funding during an executive director transition;
- how to navigate communication with foundations during an executive director transition;
- how to build relationships with new funders during a leadership transition; and,
- how to secure documents and systems to ensure deadlines are met during transition.
- resources for preparing your grants program for a planned leadership transition;
- a road map for prioritizing grant actions in the wake of an unexpected transition;
- examples of successful communications with funders during transitions; and,
- three anonymous funder perspectives on grantmaking during leadership transition.
This webinar is designed for nonprofit professionals, staff managers, executive directors, and board members.
About the presenter: Founder and CEO of Sample Consulting Studio (SCS), Stephanie Sample, supports organizations in leaning into the expansive nature of grant proposal writing and grant-making. SCS is a small but mighty grant writing firm based in New Mexico that has raised over $10 million writing federal, state, foundation, and corporate grants for the last 5 years. SCS also provides philanthropic consultation to a variety of local and regional funders. SCS believes that both traditional best practices and multidisciplinary tools such as futures thinking will be needed to usher organizations and funders into this new era of philanthropy.