- This event has passed.
Funding Trends: Lessons Learned and New Opportunities
October 19 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
This is part 1 of a 3 part education series for nonprofit organizations
Fundraising for nonprofits has become more challenging in the past few years as the world changes. Join this webinar to hear what strategies have worked for other organizations to develop refreshed ways of fundraising.
- Lauren Frary, Director of Strategic Business Transformation, SAX
- Vicki Bixel, CEO, Sobel Bixel Consulting
- Rob Heller, Brown & Brown
Webinar will cover:
- How to capture a new generation of donors
- Trust-based and community partnership – has the power shifted?
- What are Donor Advisor Funds (DAF)?
- Utilizing technology in fundraising
- Ideas in grant writing
- How to make sure event is profitable
- New fundraising ideas (Pickleball, anyone?)
Learn more and register: https://www.bbrown.com/3-part-education-series-for-non-profit-organizations/