- This event has passed.
Fundraising in Inflation, Recession, and Evolution: A Look Ahead
November 15, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:15 pmFree
Webinar from NonProfit Times and Moore
We are seeing the deflation of the COVID bubble, increasing marketing costs, and an uncertain economic future. Fortunately, we have this panel of fundraising experts who have been through challenging times before.
They’ll answer your questions about the road ahead, including dealing with rising mail prices, the changing media landscape, and evolving donor profiles. They’ll also highlight the opportunities hidden in uncertainty. Experts from Moore will also highlight data on what happens to fundraising in tough times and what is working for nonprofits across the country.
- See what thrives, what survives, and what dives for fundraising in challenging economic times.
- Learn what is working right now as the COVID bubble deflates and what is projected to work in 2023.
- Get actionable advice from fundraising experts on how to budget, strategize, and execute for 2023 and the long term.
Learn tips and tricks for cutting unproductive costs and reallocating them to effective growth areas.
Gretchen Littlefield, CEO (Moore)
– Dave Strauss, Director, Global Membership at (The Nature Conservancy)
– Nick Ellinger, Chief Brand Officer (Moore)
– Diane Clifford, Senior Vice President of Constituent Development & Operations (No Kid Hungry)
– Greg Fox, Chief Strategy Officer (Moore)