- This event has passed.
Human Connections & Digital Communications: Lessons for Scaling Program Support
July 20, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
join us for this complimentary SSIR Live! webinar and learn actionable strategies and tactics to start building digital-first programs at your nonprofit. You will leave with insights into how organizations use technology to scale programs, without losing the human connection that’s central to supporting your community.
Participants will learn:
- How to use digital communications to help more people, more efficiently
- Strategies for building tech capacity at your organization
- How to build partnerships with funders to support your digital programs
- Trends and opportunities for digital-first programs in the nonprofit sector
- Dawn Brown, National Director, NAMI HelpLine Services
- Sara Haj-Hassan, Chief Operating Officer, Tarjimly
- Jacob Talbot, Director of Campaigns and Product Marketing,Twilio.org
- Bryan Maygers (moderator), Deputy Digital Editor, Stanford Social Innovation Review