- This event has passed.
Internet for All: New Jersey Local Coordination Workshop
April 17 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pmFree
The National Telecommunications and Information Administration, New Jersey Board of Public Utilities, Office of Broadband Connectivity, and New Jersey League of Municipalities invite you to the Internet for All: New Jersey Local Coordination Workshop in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
This day long workshop will bring together critical partners in New Jersey from the federal, state, and local governments, industry, and other key collaborators to discuss coordination on broadband efforts as the state prepares to receive significant broadband funds from the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
Connecting all people in New Jersey to affordable, reliable high-speed internet is critical to our economic stability and this event will provide an opportunity for us to discuss ways we can work together to efficiently and effectively utilize these federal dollars to the maximum extent. Proposed agenda items include:
– State Update on Implementation of Federal Broadband Programs
– Coordination on Infrastructure Expansion
– Strategies for Broadband Infrastructure Development
– Input on 5-Year and Digital Equity Plans
– Digital Access Challenges and Solutions for New Jersey
– Think Locally, Plan Regionally
– Workforce Strategy Panel
– Office Hours with NJ Office of Broadband Connectivity and NTIA (please contact Julia Pulidindi at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on April 12 to schedule office hours.)
There is no fee to attend this event. A virtual option will be available.
Lunch will be provided. If you have any special dietary needs, please contact Julia Pulidindi at (202) 748-7878 or email@example.com by Friday, April 7, 2023.
Upon request, accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided by calling (202) 748-7878 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 7, 2023.
Also upon request, voice interpretation services will be made available by contacting Julia Pulidindi at (202) 748-7878 or email@example.com by Friday, April 7, 2023.