- This event has passed.
Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting: The Basics
May 3 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Accounting can be hard enough if you haven’t studied it in school. Nonprofit accounting is actually very different and more challenging still.
Need help? Join nonprofit CPA and QuickBooks expert Gregg Bossen in this first time webinar and learn the ABCs of keeping books for a nonprofit organization.
- What is accounting and how does it work?
- How to read a financial statement.
- What financial statements should be given to the board each month?
- What are the three things that nonprofits are required to track?
- What features to use in QuickBooks to track programs and grants.