- This event has passed.
Lunch and Learn: Cost-Effective, Expert Services from NJAMHAA’s IT Project
January 18 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pmFree
THIS EVENT IS AVAILABLE IN PERSON AND ON ZOOM
NJAMHAA’s Information Technology (IT) Project will host an in person and virtual Lunch and Learn session on January 18, 2023, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET in the NJAMHAA Conference Room, 3635 Quakerbridge Road Suite 35, Mercerville, NJ 08619, and also via Zoom for those who are unable to attend in person.
This Lunch and Learn session will provide attendees with an overview of NJAMHAA’s IT Project’s services and their value for organizations and the individuals they serve. When behavioral healthcare organizations (or any NJ nonprofit) need a “go-to” place for IT advice, the IT Project is here to help!
The IT Project employs a staff of highly qualified technical support professionals who can address your technology needs, whether it’s being your “in-house” IT representative or an additional IT engineer and consultant to your IT department. Whatever the challenge, the IT Project can meet it!
Among the many services provided by NJAMHAA’s IT Project are the following:
• Technical assistance specializing in behavioral healthcare and consulting at below market rates
• Microsoft Office 365 implementations (E-mail, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint) – Microsoft offers generous grants to nonprofits. The IT Project can help you apply for the grants and implement Office 365 for your organizations.
• Technical liaisons between you and your IT vendors
• Discounted group pricing
• Configuration and maintenance of Local Area Networks, (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Virtual Private Networks (VPN), and virtual cloud servers
• Help Desk and Remote Support
• Grant/computer donation information
• Assistance with Electronic Health Records (EHR) selection and Toolkit and EHR Collaborations
• HIPAA/HITECH Compliance Risk Assessment Electronic Portal
• HIPAA/HITECH Compliance E-Book for sale ($800 off for NJAMHAA Members)
• Penetration testing
• Managed services, including remote support, and remote monitoring of client servers and workstations
• Cloud hosting with Microsoft Azure
• Cloud hosting with Microsoft 365
• And More!
In person or online. In person location: NJAMHAA Conference Room 3635 Quakerbridge Road Suite 35 Mercerville, NJ 08619
Register here: https://www.njamhaa.org/frame-1313