- This event has passed.
October 25, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 1:15 pm
Date: Alternating Mondays from 12:30 P.M. to 1:15 P.M.
Location: your computer
Cost: free – members only
Networking video meetings every other Monday for members of the Center for Non-Profits. Join your Center staff hosts, along with other non-profit leaders and allies, for a 45-minute session, 12:30 P.M. to 1:15 P.M. to include:
- The latest issues facing New Jersey non-profits, resources and calls to action
- Candid discussions, sharing your questions, challenges and success stories with your non-profit colleagues
- Opportunities to connect with old friends and colleagues around the state and meet new ones.
Current members including staff and board of 501(c)(3)s and our Associate Members are invited to participate. There won’t be a heavy agenda, and we will not record these sessions. To make the experience comfortable and worthwhile to all, we kindly ask the following.
- Please keep the conversation respectful and nonpartisan
- While everyone is welcome to share resources during the session and to include helpful information in chat, we ask that there be no direct soliciting for new clients/customers
- While it probably goes without saying since we’re all now pros at virtual meetings, let’s keep the conversations balanced with an opportunity for everyone to participate
- Feel free to continue discussions offline with anyone that shares their contact information with you.
October 11 from 12:30 to 1:15 P.M.
October 25 from 12:30 to 1:15 P.M.
November 8 from 12:30 to 1:15 P.M.
November 22 from 12:30 to 1:15 P.M.
December 6 from 12:30 to 1:15 P.M.
December 20 from 12:30 to 1:15 P.M.