- This event has passed.
New Jersey Nonprofit Symposium: Do More With Your Human and Financial Resources
June 7 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 amFree
THIS IS AN IN-PERSON EVENT
Join us for an extraordinary opportunity to mix and mingle while exchanging ideas, sharing insights, and comparing best practices with your peers at this annual event.
On the people side, attendees will hear nonprofit industry leaders discuss how to identify, attract, retain, and inspire staff, volunteers, and board members. From a financial standpoint of growing and leveraging economic strength, you’ll hear insights on developing a mix of revenue streams such as individual and corporate funding, foundation support, and grants.
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Discuss the obstacles that nonprofits are facing with the changing demographics of board members, donors, and volunteers
- Identify the obstacles of merging nonprofit organizations
- Recognize the struggle with creating and solidifying corporate relationships
Through this conversation, you will:
- Be exposed to a combination of distinct viewpoints
- Gain an understanding of different leadership roles and expectations
- Access ideas on how to leverage and manage critical human and financial resources
Who should attend
This session is designed for finance teams, management, executives, and board members of nonprofit organizations.