- This event has passed.
NONPROFIT BOARDS 101: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO EFFECTIVELY CREATE AND RUN A BOARD AND BOARD MEETING
May 17, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm$30
Do you sit on a nonprofit board? Are you confused about the roles and responsibilities of a nonprofit board member? Do you wonder how to make your board meetings more effective and efficient? Do you know how to use agendas, adopt resolutions, and keep minutes? At Pro Bono Partnership, we regularly receive all kinds of questions about boards, governance, and running board meetings. So we’ve put together this webinar to answer some of our clients’ most frequently asked questions. Join us for this LIVE, INTERACTIVE WEBINAR – and bring your own questions!
OUR SPEAKER WILL DISCUSS
- Board roles and responsibilities
- Structuring your board to ensure your nonprofit is meeting its legal and fiduciary obligations
- DEI considerations in board development
- Board-related corporate documents – agendas, minutes, resolutions
- Practical ideas for running an efficient and effective board meeting
Judy Siegel, Esq., Senior Staff Attorney, Pro Bono Partnership