- This event has passed.
Nonprofit Boards 101: What you need to know to effectively create and run a board and board meeting
January 19, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm$30.00
Do you sit on a nonprofit board? Are you confused about how to build your best board? Not quite sure what to do about board size and term limits? Are issues of board diversity keeping you up at night? Unsure of how to use agendas, adopt resolutions, and keep minutes? Pro Bono Partnership regularly receives questions about boards, governance, and running board meetings, so we’ve put together this webinar to answer some of our clients’ most frequently asked questions. Join us for this LIVE, INTERACTIVE WEBINAR – and bring your own questions!
- Structuring your board to ensure your nonprofit is meeting its legal and fiduciary obligations
- The pros and cons of larger or smaller boards
- Why you might choose to implement term limits
- Board diversity and why it matters
- Board-related corporate documents – agendas, minutes, resolutions
- The role of staff in board meetings
- Practical ideas for running an efficient and effective board meeting
Judy Siegel, Esq., Senior Staff Attorney, Pro Bono Partnership
registration for this event is through Pro Bono Partnership