- This event has passed.
Nonprofit Boards: Strategies to Optimize Effectiveness
October 26 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Part 2 of a 3-part education series for nonprofit organizations
Many nonprofits struggle with the organization of their Board of Directors. Join this webinar to learn how to tactfully change the structure of the board without upsetting legacy members.
- Lauren Frary, Director of Strategic Business Transformation, SAX
- Dr. James McGuirk, President, DCM Search
- Rob Heller, Brown & Brown
Webinar will cover:
- Characteristics of highly effective boards
- Transitions in leadership – is this the time to reshape your board?
- Reasons you should include a variety of skill sets within your board
Learn more and register: https://www.bbrown.com/3-part-education-series-for-non-profit-organizations/