- This event has passed.
PRIVACY BASICS FOR NONPROFITS, INCLUDING THE TRUTH ABOUT HIPAA
May 4, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm$30
Nonprofit organizations often run into questions about how to protect their data and information about personnel, clients, and donors. This webinar will cover some of the most common privacy concerns that nonprofits have and give some helpful pointers on how to take proactive measures to keep your information safeguarded.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Some cybersecurity essentials
- The key to HIPAA – what and who the law really applies to
- Basics of data privacy agreements
- How to support donor privacy
- How data breaches occur and steps you can take to prevent one from happening to your organization
Mary T. Costigan, Esq., Of Counsel, Jackson Lewis
Alexandra E. Kilduff, Esq., Staff Attorney, Pro Bono Partnership