- This event has passed.
Rules to Live By: The Importance of a Nonprofit’s Bylaws
April 12 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm$30
This webinar will be a general overview of the purpose, operation, and importance of a nonprofit corporation’s Bylaws. The webinar is intended to help you understand what is in your Bylaws and how they are used to structure oversight and management of your nonprofit.
- General provisions typically found in Bylaws
- Provisions pertaining to membership corporations
- Provisions pertaining to a corporation’s Trustees/Directors
- Information on formation of committees
- Provisions pertaining to corporate officers
- Indemnification provisions
- The process used to amend Bylaws
- Other typical provisions
Kent E. Hansen, Esq., Pro Bono Partnership