- This event has passed.
South Jersey Non Profit Summit
April 26, 2022 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
The Non Profit Development Center of Southern New Jersey (NPDCSNJ), in collaboration with more than a dozen supporting organizations, will host a Regional Summit for leaders of non-profit organizations in the eight counties of South Jersey.
Participants will discuss how to build a collaborative infrastructure that will position South Jersey to become the most NPO-friendly region in the country by 2030.
Summit participants will:
- Identify the needs of NPOs in the region,
- Ask NPO and other community leaders to present their “best ideas” for promoting the work of NPOs in the region,
- Share success stories from NPOs across the region, and
- Identify new or borrowed approaches to meeting these goals.
The Summit will be preceded by a survey of NPO leaders as well as a series of county-wide planning and information-gathering events.
WHEN & WHERE: Tuesday, April 26, 2022 from 7:30 – 12N
The Summit will be a hybrid event:
- In-person at Student Center Ballroom at Rowan University
- Online registrants will be able to access the full program
Cost: “Pay What You Can”
Recognizing difficult times, to ensure access to all interested people, registration for the SJ Non Profit Summit is “Pay What You Can”. We are counting on your help to cover our costs. Any contribution towards the value of your ticket is greatly appreciated!
We encourage those who are able to contribute in excess of the cost ($110) to offset the cost of ticket accessibility. Contributions of $250 or more will be acknowledged as Sponsorship.
- Burlington County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Camden County College
- Center for Non-Profits
- Chamber of Commerce of Southern New Jersey
- Community Foundation of South Jersey
- Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation
- Gratz College
- Non Profit Center at LaSalle
- Non Profit Professionals of Color Collective
- Rowan College at Burlington County
- Rowan College/South Jersey
- Rowan University
- Rutgers Institute for Ethical Leadership
- Rutgers University SPAA
- Southern New Jersey Development Council
- Stockton University
- Virtua Health Foundation
Visit this page for more event details: https://southjerseynonprofitsummit.org/