- This event has passed.
Tech For Good: Leveraging Technology for Nonprofit Success (part 3 of 3)
August 22 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm$65 – $75
Nonprofit New York is excited to announce our first three-part webinar series, “Tech For Good: Leveraging Technology for Nonprofit Success”. This series consists of three workshops over three weeks – by registering, you will have access to all three webinars and be sent recordings and materials from the trainings.
- On Tuesday August 8th, the 1st webinar of the series will be learning about the difference between CRM & Donor Software with Catherine Mary Lee, President of Innovative Microsystems Consulting
- On Tuesday August 15th, the 2nd webinar of the series will be learning about how executives can learn about the importance of cybersecurity and how to grow innovatively, without feeling overwhelmed with all the tech lingo with Crystal Pugh, CEO of Cyber Protection Consulting Services Inc.
- On Tuesday August 22nd, the 3rd and final webinar in the series will be focused on how small and mid-size development teams can use the power of AI technology to lessen the workload and be able to interact more with their donors with Susan Madon, CEO of MInerva Nonprofit Management Consulting.
Tuesday August 22nd, 10:00 AM-11:00 AM AI tools for the small to mid-sized development shop
Small and mid-sized teams will uncover practical tools for using AI in fundraising freeing up time for closer donor engagement.
Designed for the small to mid-sized development team, learn tips and tools to simplify your work and expand your fundraising effectiveness. Nonprofit leaders, volunteers, and staff will come away with a host of useful resources to improve advancement efforts.
- Maximizing Chat GPT in fundraising.
- Protect donor records in a digital world.
- Improve comfort with using digital tools at all ages and ranges of experience.
This workshop will be presented by Susan Madon, CEO of MInerva Nonprofit Management Consulting
Key Area(s) of Excellence: Technology and Data Use
Participants who complete the post-session evaluation can receive a PDF copy of the presentation.
Members of the New Jersey Center for Nonprofits may register for this webinar for $65 instead of $75. A discount code is needed. Contact email@example.com to request the code.