- This event has passed.
Tech For Good: Leveraging Technology for Nonprofit Success (part 1 of 3)
August 8 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am$65 – $75
Nonprofit New York is excited to announce our first three-part webinar series, “Tech For Good: Leveraging Technology for Nonprofit Success”. This series consists of three workshops over three weeks – by registering, you will have access to all three webinars and be sent recordings and materials from the trainings.
- On Tuesday August 8th, the 1st webinar of the series will be learning about the difference between CRM & Donor Software with Catherine Mary Lee, President of Innovative Microsystems Consulting
- On Tuesday August 15th, the 2nd webinar of the series will be learning about how executives can learn about the importance of cybersecurity and how to grow innovatively, without feeling overwhelmed with all the tech lingo with Crystal Pugh, CEO of Cyber Protection Consulting Services Inc.
- On Tuesday August 22nd, the 3rd and final webinar in the series will be focused on how small and mid-size development teams can use the power of AI technology to lessen the workload and be able to interact more with their donors with Susan Madon, CEO of MInerva Nonprofit Management Consulting.
Tuesday August 8th, 10:00 AM-11:30 AM: CRM or Donor Software? What’s the difference?
Find out more about selecting a CRM or Donor database. Learn how to effectively create a criteria for selection of the “right” software for your organization. Learn how using the database to interact more with your clients and donors will increase your fundraising and contact information. Using CRM to also track employees. Going beyond the yearly galas and newsletters. Learn how to integrate with Accounting to track donations. Learn about the different customization solutions offered by different software packages.
- Learn The differences between CRM’s and Donor databases.
- Learn how to effectively select one for your organization.
- Learn how to integrate with your Accounting Department. Learn about the customization process.
This workshop will be presented by Catherine Mary Lee, President of Innovative Microsystems Consulting
Key Area(s) of Excellence: Technology and Data Use
Participants who complete the post-session evaluation can receive a PDF copy of the presentation.
Members of the New Jersey Center for Nonprofits may register for this webinar for $65 instead of $75. A discount code is needed. Contact email@example.com to request the code.