- This event has passed.
THE LAW OF FUNDRAISING – LEGAL BASICS AND NEW DEVELOPMENTS
March 23, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm$30
Successful, effective fundraising continues to be a key issue for many nonprofits in 2022. This webinar will discuss the various legal considerations a nonprofit has to take into account for fundraising campaigns.
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to comply with state charitable registration, solicitation, and reporting rules in Connecticut, New Jersey, and New York
- Federal and state law governing charitable donations, donation acknowledgments, and disclosures
- How to lawfully enter into a charitable joint venture with a for-profit partner
- Legal limitations of sponsorships
- How to navigate issues surrounding online fundraising and crowdfunding
Please be advised: this webinar focuses on the legal aspects of nonprofit fundraising practices only. This webinar does not discuss fundraising tips or best practices in general.
Alexandra E. Kilduff, Esq., Staff Attorney, Pro Bono Partnership