- This event has passed.
Together Toward a Better Normal: 2021 NJ Non-Profit Virtual Conference
December 1, 2021 @ 8:00 am - December 2, 2021 @ 4:00 pm
Registration is OPEN! | Full details
The premier conference for New Jersey non-profits and allies,
packed with the great insights, tools, and super-charged networking you’ve come to expect.
- Virtual format over two days – providing access to even more content!
- Opportunities to network with other attendees, sponsors, and presenters
- 15 valuable breakout sessions covering advocacy, marketing, diversity and equity, leadership, the new work environment, and other timely topics
- Insight and creativity sharing among diverse leaders and champions of non-profits
- Come together to discuss how to strengthen partnerships between non-profits and philanthropy, advancing diversity and equity, working together toward pandemic recovery, and more.
- Ideas to energize and inspire
- Registration includes access to recordings for most sessions for a limited time
Early bird registration starts at just $25/person for Center members.
Register now for the best rates. Ample scholarships available!