- This event has passed.
WHEN ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE MEETS LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
August 2, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
Which comes first: organizational culture or learning and development? The answer is both and neither. Top leaders know that organizational culture is evolving in a complex and ever-changing environment. Therefore, it is critical for leaders to recognize and understand the symbiotic nature of organizational culture and learning and development (L&D). The reality is that just as the culture of an organization directly impacts leadership development/L&D efforts, we also see L&D directly affecting organizational culture. Join us as we explore the interrelationship between organizational culture and L&D!
Walk away knowing:
- -How organizational culture and learning and development influence each other.
- -How this influence affects the impact a social impact organization can have in the communities it serves.
- -How to build an organizational culture that promotes organizational learning and creates a foundation of leadership development.
Reserve your spot now to hear these insights from our Strategy & Advisory team!
Nonprofit HR Presenters:
- Alexandra Taylor, MPA — Senior Consultant, Strategy & Advisory and EDIJ
- Juliet Jason, MS — Senior Consultant, Strategy & Advisory