Website Fisherman's Mark
Make a difference! Fisherman’s Mark is a small social service organization with a large impact on the Lambertville community. While the needs of our participants grow, we continue to meet unmet needs, through our Free MARKet food pantry, our social outreach and services, our childcare, or a growing number of services to our community. By working to raise the funds needed to continue to meet our community’s needs and expand our services, this position can have a measurable impact.
This full-time Development Associate position plays a key role, working closely with the Executive Director to manage the day-to-day fundraising operations using systems and strategies to advance our mission. This position is for a candidate with development experience who would like to be part of a growing organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops, manages and tracks all annual fund appeals
• Writes and distributes donor communications including donor thank you letters, emails, newsletters, press releases, etc.
• Maintains donor data base including inputting, reporting and file management
• Coordinates the design and production of invitations, appeals, brochures and other development materials
• Manages annual calendar for all marketing and development activities, events and grant initiatives
• Develops and coordinates all business and community sponsorships
• Researches and identifies grant opportunities, assists with grant applications and tracking
• Supports the planning and executing of special events including donor engagement events, community events and volunteer appreciation events
• Represents FM to community and public to promote our mission, broaden our reach and enhance our reputation
• Works closely and in collaboration with the Board’s Marketing and Development committee
• Prior experience in a similar role
• College degree in related field preferred but will consider additional years of experience in related work experience in lieu of degree
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Highly motivated, energetic and creative; self-directed, able to complete projects with limited supervision
• Detail oriented and accurate
• High energy, flexibility, and willingness to jump in where needed
• Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software, particularly Word and Excel; comfortable with formatting and developing spreadsheets and presentations; comfortable using social media.
• High standard for excellence in serving others
• Embraces our core values of integrity, belonging, empathy and inspiration
This is a full-time, exempt salaried position. This position is in person Monday-Friday with occasional nights and weekends. We offer a generous PTO package. Other benefits include a 3% retirement match and free childcare.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to: Jennifer Williford, Executive Director, email@example.com