Website Isles inc.
Position Overview: Lead & Healthy Homes Evaluators / Case Managers are frontline workers trained in healthy housing solutions and customer service. They support the successful delivery of the Isles lead, energy and healthy homes services, including customer outreach, lead and healthy homes assessments, applicant intake, documentation and reporting, customer service, and general office support. This position will work closely with the Energy and Environmental Health Services Managers, outreach personnel, Lead Construction Managers and other staff engaged in weatherization and lead services. This position interfaces with a variety of organizational personnel, external agencies, customers and the general public. They should have a close understanding of the community they serve. This trusting relationship enables Lead & Healthy Homes Evaluators / Case Managers to serve as liaison between health, housing and the community to facilitate access to services and improve the quality of life of residents with whom we work.
• Schedule and complete Isles Healthy Homes Assessments (HHA), which includes testing for lead
in paint and water.
• Deliver healthy homes education to residents based on issues found in home.
• Provide written documentation of home health issues and follow-up recommendations.
• Provide follow-up education and interventions as required by HHAs.
• Complete all required documentation, photo uploads, and database entries.
• Provide information to Lead Construction Managers and/or Energy Auditors as needed to
complete in-home work.
• Perform customer outreach for lead, energy and healthy homes program participation.
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, scanning and report preparation
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Proven administrative experience
Strong organizational and planning skills
Attention to detail
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Willingness and ability to learn new software
Reliable transportation, proof of insurance and a valid driver’s license
A flexible schedule and the ability to provide services on weekends and evenings, as needed.
Preferred but not required
Knowledge or experience in lead and healthy homes field
Spanish language proficiency
Experience with Salesforce
Ambition and Vision – ability to take initiative, be proactive, and come up with your own list of projects and priorities; a wide degree of creativity and latitude; self-motivated
Personality and Eloquence – Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to represent Isles in a professional and personable manner and build relationships with a wide-range of people; ability to use both “head and heart” methods of persuasion.
Mission-Related Knowledge – Non-exempt, 40 hour/week position, flexible schedule. Wage Range: $20 – $24/hr.
Position Details: Non-exempt, 40 hour/week position, flexible schedule. Wage Range: $20 – $24/hr.Compensation: $20-$24 hour
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application materials should demonstrate
why you’re a good fit for this position and what specific skills, experience, talents, and interest you’ll
bring to the table