Website Trenton Area Soup Kitchen
The Trenton Area Soup Kitchen (TASK) was founded in 1982 to feed those who are hungry in the Trenton area and offer programs to encourage self-sufficiency and improve the quality of life. Over the 40 years since its founding, TASK has expanded to offer a wide range of supportive programs and serve over 8,000 meals each week at its Escher Street location and through its network of partner organizations. As a result, TASK has become a trusted leader in addressing hunger and poverty across the Trenton region. With an annual budget of $6 million, dedicated staff of 46, and several thousand volunteers, TASK is a dynamic organization providing essential services to our neighbors in need.
The growth of TASK has created an opportunity for a motivated professional to join the organization as Data and Outcomes Coordinator. This is an outstanding opportunity for a mission-driven professional to make an impact in serving our community.
TASK offers a generous benefits & PTO package including paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; vacation, sick and personal leave; 401K and employee assistance program.
Position Summary: The Data and Outcomes Associate/Specialist is a key member of our team, responsible for executing specific data analysis tasks and supporting the CIPO in data-driven decision-making and program evaluation. This role involves collaborating with various teams and contributing to projects and initiatives under the guidance of the CIPO.
• Conduct detailed data analysis and compile reports to support program evaluation and decision-making.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of data systems and databases.
• Provide technical support and training to staff on data management and analysis tools.
• Collaborate with the CIPO and other departments to ensure data accuracy and consistency across various platforms.
• Contribute to the preparation of presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders.
• Participate in the continuous improvement of data collection and analysis processes.
• Other related duties as requested by Senior Director Radical Hospitality or CIPO.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
• 1-3 years of experience in data analysis, preferably in a non-profit or human services setting.
• Proficiency in data analysis tools and software (e.g., Excel, SPSS, SQL, Power BI).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of TASK.
38 hours per week Monday through Friday, schedule to be determined with the CIPO.
TASK is committed to modeling what it means to be an equitable nonprofit organization focused on addressing hunger and alleviating the impacts of poverty in the Trenton area. TASK is dedicated to promoting racially equitable practices in all its work and to fostering diversity of its staff, leadership, and board. These are important steps in a longer journey as TASK transforms itself to promote racial equity. As an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, we encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply and are committed to fostering an inclusive and equitable workplace.Compensation: Salary Range - $52,400 - $65,400
If you have these qualifications and are interested in exploring this exciting role with TASK, please email your resume and cover letter to Melisa Rivera, HR Director at email@example.com